Friday, July 17, 2009

My little Superwoman

Kami did sooo well at her 3rd grade field day. I have to say as a proud mother, not a bragging mother, but a proud mother she finished every race in first place. No one was counting (except me), and it wasn't a competition (except in my mind) but she did her best and that is really all that matters (first place, baby!!!) Sorry, I get carried away, I guess I live through my daughter with competition sports!! And, I believe Walker has never beat me in raquetball (well maybe once), I beat him on the stairmaster (when we were dating) and I kicked his trash in boot camp. I have to say, I finally believe him after all these years that he really DOES have exercise induced asthma. I could of sworn it was a cat behind me hissing!! I love you Walker!





My beautiful princess...I love you!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Tiffany...I can't believe I saw you in Provo doing the 1/2 marathon of all things!!! How fun to catch up (in the 30 secs. we had) with you! Your blog is adorable, I love especially this one (being a little competitive myself). Eventually I'll start blogging, among all of the other things I hope to someday do. I am on Facebook though so if your on that we can catch up with each other. Take care,
Elizabeth

Ashley Seil Smith said...

So cute! She is superwoman. And I am terrified of racquetball. Nate has tried to get me to play before but I won't go into a little enclosed room with a ball flying around at sonic speeds. Maybe if I had a helmet, haha.