Friday, July 17, 2009

Wrong Blog Name

In previous posts, I have talked about my children and their sleeping habits. No one is ever in their bed...except for Walker and I. I believe there is not a more reoccuring theme in my blog as my children and their sleep. I looked over at Christian who 20 seconds earlier was eating, and he was not there. I looked closer and found him fast asleep. Good Night Christian.



But......here is a miracle in the making. My two boys fell asleep in Christian's bed. I believe that lasted @ 3 hours and then up to mommy, but hey, it is a start. So this probably ends the saga of the bedtime story......"The Morgans really do have beds!!"
As my mother would say, "I should write a book". She really has started one with Kami and her crazy sleeping when she was a baby! So funny!!

Good Night.....

2 comments:

Yeehaw said...

Nothing beats a sleeping baby! Looks like summer is going good for you. I'm still trying to figure out a good time to come visit you. We'd have so much fun!
Love ya!

Ashley Seil Smith said...

Ahahah, I'm just now seeing this. We need to come up for a visit soon or something. I just got a Garmin and you probably know how to use it better than I do.