Sunday, July 12, 2009

Brotherly Love

So, I have been thinking lately that I should journal a little bit more with my blogs. My sister in law told me that you can have your blogs printed into books. Seems I am not the greatest with my journal next to my bed, in my night dresser, under lots of "stuff" and probably covered with dust....I thought this would be more of an easy solution. So we will see, hopefully I will write more.
With that said, I have to say Chase said the funniest thing to me the other day. As I was picking up the mail from the mailbox, he so innocently asked, "Mom, did we get any mail from Jesus?" I just wanted to squeeze him and kiss all of over. I explained we talk to Jesus and he talks to us when we pray. I don't think we will be receiving any mail from Jesus.
These pictures are at Kami's field day. The boys were just so cute and playing all over the place. Christian is the much more assertive boy of the two. Chase is very passive, Christian is an instigator. Always pushing Chase's buttons, and when that doesn't work he just nicely walks over and waps him on the head. Like I said, Brotherly Love.





Chase is always taking care of Christian and making sure he is OK. He has become quite the big brother.

1 comment:

Ashley Seil Smith said...

They are so cute. And it's adorable that he said that.