Sunday, July 12, 2009

Chase's Storybook Celebration

Chase's class each were assigned a book that they had to read, draw about, and talk about.
This was Chase's book.....

Here Chase drew about his book. I believe he drew the characters on top of the building running wild.....if you have read the book, you understand....

Chase and his teacher Mrs. Cowan

He decided to dress up as a pirate. This is the first story that "Miss Smith" reads about in her book, so the pirates all come to life on a big ship!

Yummy desserts after! Christian should have no problem transitioning into kindergarten. I was one of Mrs. Cowan's homeroom moms so I was able to go the classroom quite often. I sometimes wonder if Christian thinks he was in kindergarten! He would always do every activity the others were doing.

All the story book kids!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like a ton of fun! I love that book (and so do my kids)! It's fun to see what you guys are up to. (Jaime here, not Jason.)

Ashley Seil Smith said...

He is so awesome.