Saturday, May 30, 2009

Kami's 9th Birthday!

Happy Happy Birthday!! Kami wanted a Tier cupcake cake. As you can see that is what I attempted to make without reading the directions! As I am finishing up, I thought, why is this leaning so much? Well as my mother always says to me, "Tiffany, you have to read the directions or it won't turn out" Most times, I can get away with it, a little dash here, a little pour here.......how many eggs was that, oh well, one more won't hurt....but this time, mom you are right, I should of read the directions!! I don't think the girls noticed!!

Kami and Sarah
Kami wanted to have her Birthday Party at home this year because she wanted to "invite like 20 million friends". Thank goodness we don't know 20 million people, but we do know 28 kids. I thought maybe half would show up....all but 26 came!!! We are so glad though because we had a great time.

We had pizza, cake and ice cream, and then played a really fun game of Music Jeopardy. If you look in the bottom right hand corner of this picture below, you can see a big wall. Walker got the projector and made the wall into a theatre screen. It was massive. He used his jeopardy computer program and had the questions all about music...Jonas Bros, Hannah, Miley etc. The girls were split into 2 teams and it got crazy from there!! After the game, they watched Hotel for Dogs on the wall. It was seriously just like a theater. The girls had pillows, blankets etc. So much fun. All of this actually was supposed to be outside but it was pouring rain!!


1 comment:

Natalie said...

WOW ~ You are officially the coolest mom ever (or the craziest, I can't decide). How fun for her!