Saturday, May 30, 2009

Heart of Hospice

George (my father in law) received the 2009 Heart of Hospice Award.
They held a very nice banquet at the Troy Country Club honoring him and all that he gives to Hospice. It was a very wonderful night and the kids were very well behaved. The only mishap we had was when Reverend Schweigardt (only New Yorkers have names like that) gave the invocation and Christian started a fit only to knock over the glass full of water all over the table. Beyond that, it was alot of fun!!
I am amazed at how well Christian eats!! He loves fruits and vegetables!! Kami is a great eater too, Chase is a little picky, but hey, we are all healthy!! Despite all the candy we eat (Christian's favorite sign is "candy")

A little bored but still on their best behavior! Christian loves to eat my Cherries out of my diet coke!!
I absolutely love this picture!! I am thinking AT&T would love it too!! Can you guess why?? Take a look and see....
More Bars!! What a coincidence!

Daddy and the boys!

Again, I just love this picture, Daddy hand in hand with his 2 boys. He is such a wonderful father and wonderful husband.


No comments: