Saturday, May 30, 2009

Chase's Track Day

Chase had his kindergarten Field Day and boy, was he fast!! You can see the determination in his eyes!! It was alot of fun and these kids were so excited!!
ON YOUR MARK......
GET SET........

GO!!!!! And he's off!!!! Go Chase!!

Run Chase!! Don't let a GIRL beat you!!!
(It is so funny that I say that, I don't think one boy beat me in anything until I was in @ 9th grade! I was one tough Chica!!)
Relay Races Tug of War!!
By this time (@2:30) Christian was just about "done". With no nap and a hot day, his patience was running thin. So, I didn't get the best pictures here, but this was really fun. The kids against the parents!! So here is Chase, and to your right (his left) is his best buddy Hayden. Apparently they have been joined at the hip from day one. He is a very sweet boy! The children are pulling with all of their might, and to my surprise, they were quite strong!!
Here is the back side of Walker (like I said if I had 2 more arms I would of had some great shots. Crying baby in one arm, camera in the other, "butt" on another side note, this isn't such a bad shot for me!!) Walker was literally sliding across the gym floor!

1 comment:

museumeg said...

Tiffany, you crack me up!