Thursday, May 28, 2009

I love mommy....

I woke up on Mother's Day only to find that my children and husband had been doing some planning and shopping for me! They made me a very sweet card (see below) and bought me some nice gifts.
This is the card they made, on the back they each wrote something to me.

After a wonderful day at church, we then went to grandma and grandpas, had a wonderful Mother Day's Lunch at the club and then did a couple holes of golf.
Grandpa giving Chase pointersKami loves to play golf, she is a natural.


Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful Mothers!!


3 comments:

Ashley Seil Smith said...

Haha, Kami looks like SUCH a natural. Such a cute card.

Yeehaw said...

That's great! My Mothers Day consisted of Bruce working and me taking all 4 kids to church by myself. That's why I didn't blog about it.

Kathleen said...

Hi Tiffany!

It was great to hear from you! Looks like your kids are growing up so fast - they're so cute! I've had fun visiting with Julianne - she sounds just like you when she talks, haha! We'll look forward to seeing you this summer!