Friday, October 2, 2009

My 34h birthday!!

I remember thinking like 20 years ago that 30 was old. A mom with 3 kids was old.....and now I am that.....but I don't think that I am old!! I feel younger every year!! I just wonder how ancient Kami thinks I am!!!

Christian and Kami's little fingers are testing the frosting......just to make sure it's not poisonous. While Walker and I went on a date, Grandma and the kids made a wonderful birthday cake!!

Kami me matching clothes with her so we could be twins!!

When we got to Grandma's to drop off the kids, I get a phonecall from one of my girlfriends wishing me a happy birthday. While on the phonecall, I have another friend calling to wish me a happy birthday....coincidence? I think not, within 25 minutes from the first phone call, I received @ 30 calls from friends all over the country....my friends and Walker's friends!! I even received a phone call from Santa asking me if I've been a good girl??!!
It was definitely a fun day with many, many surprises!! If only it could be my birthday everyday.....then I'd really be ancient!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday!! My 34th is just around the corner... and I feel old (what is your secret??)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! I just had my 34th yesterday. :) 34 years strong!