Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!



Christian is the goofiest kid ever!! He always makes one of 2 faces, either the "scowl" that I have already posted or this look, whatever you want to call it, where he pushed his chin back and stares!! It is the funniest thing! I love it!!

I only thought it was fair and considerate of me as a loving, thoughtful, dedicated wife to get my husband some Nike+ running shoes so he can distance all of his runs. With his drive and COMPETITIVE spirit, he is going to TRY and outrun my time and distance with my half marathon. I thought I'd give him a running start with some good shoes. Although, I must keep my guard up, he as already done some tricky, sly things when we run. For instance, I run 6.5 miles on a given Saturday, he then goes after me and runs 6.7, he is a stinker. I love my hubby and wouldn't change him for the world......unless he outruns me. Then we will have issues!!


Happy Fathers Day to a wonderful father and perfect husband!!
We love you daddy!!!

No comments: