Thursday, May 28, 2009

Where is Christian?

Christian is such a stinker....literally. As of lately, when he needs his diaper changed, he runs and hides. Usually it is on one of the couches with his head buried in the cushion because if he can't see me, then clearly I can't see him...

So it was definitely time to change his diaper and so he runs, only this time I can't seem to find him in his normal hiding place. So I am looking and looking and really can't find him. How hard is it to find a 2 year old hiding??? Isn't that the question of the day!!!




So this if the first thing I saw when I finally found him. Curled up under the bench!! I just had to laugh (and grab the camera!!) Since then, his hiding places have started to become more unique!! Like I said, What a stinker!!! I guess my next option would be to just follow my nose!




1 comment:

Ashley Seil Smith said...

haha, and I swear that was one of Chase's favorite hiding places for hide and go seek last weekend.