Saturday, April 4, 2009

We really do have beds!!

So let me explain, we really do have beds in our house we just don't like to sleep in them.
Let me take that back, we only like to sleep in mommy and daddy's bed!! Otherwise, anywhere else will do!
Christian feel asleep actually in my arms because I couldn't put him in my bed b/c Chase was in there and I didn't want him to roll on Christian. Why wasn't Chase in his bed? Because only at the Morgans home to we believe in cramming all the kids in one bed so the parents can't sleep!
So Christian is sleeping on the chair so Walker and I can watch Grays Anatomy with out falling asleep.

Kami here is upset that we won't let her stay up and watch American Idol. So instead of going to sleep in her bed, she camps out with Snoopy outside of her door. At least she can hear the contestants singing!! Walker and I thought she was in bed!


Last but not least, poor Chase. After a fun, exhausting night of watching movies in the theatre room, he just can't possibly make it up one more flight of stairs, so he parks right in the middle. I went up right before him and thought he was still down with daddy. Walker discovered him here !!


So, yes we do have beds here at the Morgan household. We will just have them for our grandkids, because our kids just won't use them One morning if I am smart and can remember I will share with you what my bedroom looks like at 6:00 a.m.
A Pack of Sardines!!!


1 comment:

Yeehaw said...

I love reading your commentary! It's like I can hear your accent.