Sunday, February 22, 2009

Our Winter Vacation






These first four pictures are supposed to be the next four pictures after the airplane. I need to buy blogging for dummies. I can't figure this out!!! Anyway, we are at the water taxi anxiously awaiting to start the fun day!! Kami is having a great time posing, while mommy is walking away from another child "posing", aka....throwing a staged fit...... on the ground!!










In late January, we all packed up........despite EVERYONE throwing up......and took a nice warm vacation to Orlando Florida. We were able to go to Disney World, Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure! We have decided we want to be snowbirds.....live in Florida for the winter and New York for the summer! Anyone care to join? I chose to stay away from the camera on our departure day. I believe I had turned a couple of shades of green by the time we were on the airplane. I was the last to get sick....except for grandma. Her adventure started 2 days later!















2 comments:

Natalie said...

Your blog is so cute... Love all the pictures! Such a cute family ~

Ashley Seil Smith said...

I'm so jealous! Wish we could have gone. Especially because Nate always complains about how the first time y'all went to Disney World he had to stay in the hotel with a babysitter. I think he's still bitter.